We are looking for a talented Account Manager to join our team in Northern Colorado to help us grow and service our clients.
The Account Manager will primarily work with B2B clients to plan and execute online marketing related projects and campaigns from kickoff through delivery. This person directly facilitates communication with clients, internal design and development teams, and outside vendors. The ideal candidate is a knowledgeable marketer who understands the use of modern marketing techniques, the use of web and email technologies in delivering effective messages, and the power of brand storytelling. They would also demonstrate an inquisitive mind, that they are highly engaged in the client's needs and goals, and that they are a life-long learning personality. We are looking for a person who is able to listen to client needs, access their core business issues, and have the ability to work with the project team to develop a recommendation for how to improve marketing outcomes.
The Account Manager will:
- Work closely with client partners, communicate with clients and teams on an ongoing basis, and ensure changing resource and project requirements are met and understood
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources as needed
- Identify potential problems in the project and address them before they interfere with project completion
- Manage project budget and completion/spend rate throughout project lifecycle
- Manage change request process, identifying and documenting changes in scope
- Coordinate contracts, budgets, NDAs, and other necessary documentation with project vendors
- Communicate project status to client and internal stakeholders
- Participate in client pitches and proposals
- 2+ years of agency experience in an Account Manager role
- Strong abilities in implementing project plans and monitoring progress, resource usage, and quality
- Ability to manage multiple clients/assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Marketing Automation Platforms such as Kentico EMS, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, or Hubspot is a plus
Interested? Email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.