We are looking for a talented Art Director to join our team in Northern Colorado to help us serve our growing list of clients.
The Art Director develops solutions for a full range of digital projects and marketing programs with an emphasis on creating results for our clients.
The ideal candidate can execute brilliantly crafted work — and be the catalyst for brilliant concepts. The person we need understands the use of modern marketing techniques; knows how to apply the latest design trends to help us deliver effective messages through brand storytelling; and can produce materials for both digital and traditional programs.
- Provide creative team leadership through both hands-on design expertise and direction to internal and external designers, shaping the concept and seeing it through to detailed design and implementation across channels.
- Craft exceptional quality work across multiple disciplines including web, display, branding, email marketing, infographics, and print.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget, and to client specification.
- Keep up with best practices in design trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
- Work closely in a multidisciplinary team including strategists, content and user experience creators, developers, and technologists.
- Select and provide photo, graphic, and art direction.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional design experience
- Bachelor's Degree in art/design or related field of study
- Demonstrated proficiency with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Expert-level design fundamentals around color, typography, layout, etc.
- Creative and persistent problem solver
Interested? Email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.