Your Kentico-based website is going to be seeing some changes.
Starting with Kentico Xperience, Kentico is moving all future versions of the platform to the new MVC development model—and they want your website to move with them.
Website platform and technology changes are a fact of business today. However, your web and marketing program and technology choices should be driven by the needs of your
Fortunately, you have options.
In our new report The Future of Kentico
, the Kentico Certified Developers and Marketers at Refactored help you understand
- what the upcoming changes will look like;
- how they may affect you, especially in the short term; and
- your options for planning ongoing development of your website in Kentico.
As a Kentico Gold Partner with over 10 years working in Kentico to produce more than 60 deployments, Refactored is here to help you ensure your web development choices are right for your business—and we’ll partner with you every step of the way.
Read the report today—and then let us know how we can answer any lingering questions.
Proven expertise, trusted partnership.
“Refactored has been able to do more for us in two months than our other partners were able to do in a year. Their pragmatic approach, responsiveness to our requests, and guidance on marketing strategy has made them an invaluable resource for Investments & Wealth Institute.”
Director of Business Application Solutions
Investments & Wealth Institute
Put our experience to work for you.
- Kentico Gold Partner, Certified Developers and Marketers
- 10+ years in Kentico
- 60+ deployments
- Complex, multi-lingual, global brands, ecommerce
- 2 Site of the Year Awards
- Multi-year/site client relationships