Deliver Results that Matter
Marketing leaders know that not all website traffic is the same. Organic traffic has inherently greater value
because it’s bringing the visitors who are actively searching for your offerings.
create a natural, organic draw for users who are searching for your defined keywords and brand terms. Because they are content- and keyword-dense, they amplify the SEO gravity of your site, increasing organic traffic.
Two Ways to Learn: Ebook and Webinar
Content Pillars can help you address multiple marketing goals—for a fraction of the time and expense of many other initiatives. So we’re providing multiple ways to learn about them.
In the ebook, you’ll learn
Download the ebook today
In the on-demand webinar, Refactored Marketing Strategist Rob Bean demonstrates how:
- When Content Pillars are the right choice
- The components of Content Pillars
- How they impact search results in your favor
- The steps for creating them
- How to leverage existing content
- These highly targeted pages drive highly engaged organic search traffic
- Well-researched keyword clusters and SERP-enhancing techniques attract targeted prospects
- Targeted, authoritative content will measurably increase conversions
In addition, you’ll see a case study detailing a major pillar project that will give you a sense of how this practical, cost-efficient technique can be used effectively.
Ready to supercharge your SEO results?
Contact Refactored for a free audit of your keyword SEO opportunities and recommendations
on building your Content Pillar.
"This is a different, more practical kind of SEO. With every site we’ve applied this technique to, we’ve seen almost immediate increases in overall site traffic—just by creating great content.”
Partner | Marketing Strategist, Refactored
Refactored is a nationally recognized leader in deploying effective B2B marketing.